We offer shipping throughout the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and some countries in Europe. Please see the list below for all countries that we deliver to.
FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on all orders
| Standard Delivery
|| Express Delivery (Canada and US only)
| 5-7 business days
|| 2 to 4 business days
Countries we deliver to: Unites States, Canada, UK, Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Austria, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Monaco, Portugal, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Slovenia, Scotland, Wales, Australia, New Zealand
General Shipping Info
- We are able to process deliveries to residential or commercial addresses only, no deliveries to PO Boxes. Signature may be required upon delivery.
- Deliveries are made on business days, Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Holidays may add an extra day to delivery times.
- Please note that orders may take up to 24 hours to be processed prior to shipping. Orders placed on Friday will be shipped on Monday.
- If there is no secure place for package delivery, you can choose to have your package delivered to your place of business.
- US orders are shipped from the United States
- Canadian orders are shipped from Canada.
- Europe orders are shipped from the UK.
- Australia and New Zealand orders are shipped from Hong Kong.
- Packages that are refused will be refunded to the credit card originally used for the purchase, less any shipping costs. We are unable to refund shipping costs on refused deliveries.
Customer will cover all additional charges such as customs, duties and taxes. Please contact the local customs office in the destination country for information regarding any applicable duties or taxes. Since duties and taxes vary by country and by what was ordered, we are not able to provide estimated cost. We are required by law to disclose the full value of the package contents and cannot alter this information. Customer will be responsible for the original shipping costs, as well as any duties, taxes and/or customs charges that were incurred if package has been refused customs clearance.